In the mid-nineteen-nineties individuals from our “founding team” felt a collective urge to convert their long held passion- i.e. years of aquarium keeping hobby, into a commercial venture – thus was born Gem Aquarist India private limited, in Chennai.
Gem Aquarist -Dubai, has been fulfilling the requirements (or rather “the aquarium wants”) of the “MENA region” from our headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for about a decade now.
We have successfully executed several prestigious, large as well as small sized aquarium projects for our esteemed clients of varied backgrounds – like individuals, offices, corporations, educational institutions, government agencies etc.
- Vision & Mission
- HSE (Health Safety Environment)
- We endeavour to remove the stress out of owning aquariums, by catering to the entire “aquarium-needs” of our respected clients, from start to finish of their projects and “thereafter” !
- Our products and services should be of the highest quality matched to the exact specification requirements.
- We will strive to enhance and update our products and services quality and technical know how through continued research and development, for the benefit our valued clients.
- We shall try to share the treasured aquarium keeping knowledge with our revered clients to remove the “hassles of the hobby”
- Physical and psychological wellbeing of each individual “producing” and “consuming” our products is our paramount responsibility. Therefore every practice and precaution will be undertaken to achieve world class health & safety standards.
- Our products and procedures should strictly and proactively comply with best manufacturing and management standards.
- Our manufacturing procedures should comply with LEEDS certification standards. We will endeavour to minimize our carbon footprint and eliminate waste at every step. Our processes should have net-negative-impact on the environment and this is the reason that we use more of “bio-remediation processes” rather than artificial ones.
- We shall never deal-in or encourage exploitation of endangered wildlife (incl. fish), outside the purview of CITES certification.